Top Marketing Resources Picks
My picks for affiliate marketing, banner ads, Pay Per Click (PPC), retargeting, social bookmarking and email marketing resources.
- ShareASale- ShareASale has been in business for 15 years, exclusively as an Affiliate Marketing Network. Our technology receives accolades for speed, efficiency, and accuracy – and our reputation as a fair and honest business is well known within the industry.
- BuySellAds- Guaranteed media buying of relevant audiences at scale. Get out of the "black box" solutions and know what you are buying.
- Google AdWords- Be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And only pay when they click to visit your website or call.
- Google AdSense- AdSense is a free, simple way to earn money by displaying targeted ads next to your online content. With AdSense, you can show relevant and engaging ads to your site visitors and even customize the look and feel of ads to match your website.
- JustUno- Increase sales with powerful behavior based targeted promotions. Capture visitors at the point of exiting with our Exit Promotions. Grow your fan base while amplifying your brand and increasing your social SEO
- Bing Ads- People search online for a product or service. They enter search terms (called keywords) into search engines like Bing or Yahoo. They find your ad. If the keywords in your ad match a search, your ad appears next to or above search results on Bing and Yahoo. Customers reach out to you. You can configure your ad so people can call you, visit your website, or go right to your door.
- AdRoll- A typical ecommerce conversion rate is 2%. What are you doing about the other 98%? Don't just get checked out, get them to checkout by retargeting across devices on the web.
- Yahoo Commerce Central- Whether you’re a new store just getting started or a seasoned store in the ecommerce space, we understand that there are a multitude of marketing needs to help improve your sales. Our app gallery offers marketing solutions from addressing advertising on multiple channels to setting up a storefront on Facebook to real-time chats.
- GetSocial- Use our social share buttons for 15+ social networks with custom or classic designs. Track social shares in your website and enable free social media analytics for your business.
Email Service Providers:
- Mailchimp- Join more than 7 million people who use MailChimp to design and send 500 million emails every day. Sign up for free!
- Constant Contact- Email connects you to people; email marketing software helps you understand your audience’s response, so you can plan your next marketing move. Our email marketing is easy, affordable, and proven to get results; that’s why we’re ranked number 1 in Website Magazine’s list of the top 50 email marketing solutions.
- Infusionsoft- Small business sales and marketing software GET ORGANIZED. GROW SALES. SAVE TIME.
- AWeber- Easy Email Marketing For Any Business Owner. Grow Your Business With Email in 30 days.
Check back regularly as I will be adding more resources to this list. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to recommend any additional resources.