Top Picks For ECommerce Resources
- Wordpress.org- WordPress is a free open source software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog.
- Shopify- Merchants use this platform to manage every aspect of their business — from products to orders to customers, selling online, in retail stores, and on the go. *This website is a Shopify site!
- Wix- Wix gives you everything you need to create a stunning free website, right at your fingertips.
- Volusion- Their online store builder includes everything needed to develop and cultivate a successful online business in a clean, easy-to-use admin.
- Magento- Provides eCommerce platform, solutions and service to help grow your business.
- PayPal- When you offer PayPal at checkout you will benefit from more transactions and more spend per customer. From there it’s easy to scale PayPal solutions to fit any business, from start-ups to the world’s largest retailers.
- Stripe- Stripe’s got you covered if you just need to accept payments quickly and easily.
- Dwolla- Offers turnkey solutions that replace checks, reduce cost, and simplify making and collecting payments.
- BitPay- Enterprise-grade solutions, from the pioneer of bitcoin payments.
- Google Analytics- Shows you the full customer picture across ads and videos, websites and social tools, tablets and smartphones.
- Google WebMaster Tools- Get data, tools and diagnostics for a healthy, Google-friendly site.
- MOZ Open Site Explorer- Provides a number of data points pulled from SEOmoz’s Linkscape tool and its index of the web to analyze link profiles.
- Pro Rank Tracker- Get the most up to date, easy to analyse ranking information on all your websites, so you can stay one step ahead of the competition and maximize your profits.
- Peek- Get a peek into the mind of your users. See and hear a 5-minute video of a real person using your site or app. It's super fast and totally free.
- Alexa- Alexa's tools transform raw data into meaningful insights that lead to real competitive advantage for your business.Alexa's international coverage means that whether you compete locally or globally, you can access metrics for the regions you care about.
Hubspot's Marketing Grader-
Grade your marketing. Make it better. Outpace your peers.
- Nibbler- Free tool for testing websites. Enter the address of any website and Nibbler will give you a report scoring the website out of 10 for key areas, including accessibility, SEO, social media and technology.
- Woorank- Instantly receive all the key metrics of websites you're involved with. Analytics, Social Insights, Backlinks, SERP...monitor what really matters.
- Quick Sprout Website Analyzer- Do You Want More Traffic? Learn how to improve your traffic and you'll be put on the early access list for new Quick Sprout tools.
- Shopify's ECommerce Store Grader- Is your ecommerce website optimized for search engines? Is it easy to use? Are you building an audience on social media? Does your store have technical issues that are hurting performance? Store Grader provides online store owners with a free, comprehensive report that examines four critical areas of your site.
- Fancy for Merchants- Get targeted distribution to Fancy's built-in network of 10+ million global shoppers. Tools for quick setup, easy promotion and data analysis.
- Opensky- Create your free store in the fastest-growing online marketplace. Desktop, mobile, and tablet-ready branded storefront.
- Big Cartel- Big Cartel helps makers, designers, musicians, and other artists build a unique online store and run a creative business.
- Storenvy- home to emerging brands and inspired goods. It's a place where you can launch a custom store in minutes, and a place where you'll discover amazing, one-of-a-kind things you can't find anywhere else.
- Cafepress- In just a few easy clicks, create a sale-ready collection of products on CafePress. There's no shop involved, no shop management - instead we market your products and you earn the money!
- Zazzle- You can do what you love without any hassle of fulfilling orders or dealing with customer service. Upload and sell your artwork on hundreds of our products for FREE. We manufacture and ship your products with no hassle to you. Set your own royalty rates between 5% and 99%.
- Spreadshirt- Design and sell products for free. You determine your profit. We ensure high quality products, fast delivery and excellent service.
- BitDazzle- List your products on BitDazzle and simultaneously sell on your own website, Facebook, and In Person. Manage everything easily from one place.
- Amazon Seller Central- Reach hundreds of millions of Amazon customers. Build a business or sell a few products. Sell on Amazon marketplaces around the globe. List products in more than 20 categories.
- eBay Merchant Program- Retailers acquire new customers and increase online sales by advertising products through highly targeted ad placements across our network of premium publishers. Consumers can engage with merchant offers at various stages of the buying process throughout the web. When they're ready to purchase, we deliver the customer directly to the merchant's site to complete the purchase.
- Blujay- All features of blujay are free for buyers and sellers always. Post unlimited items and manage them from your My blujay. Listings last until it sells.
- eCrater- With our FREE store solution you will get a professional e-commerce store capable of selling any product... and you will not spend a dime.
- Groupon Stores- Sell your products on Groupon and reach millions of customers ready to buy. Simply sign up, list your products, and let us market your inventory with a mix of online, mobile, and email marketing.
- Sears Marketplace- Sell to millions of shoppers on Sears.com and grow your business. Pay for performance. No long-term commitments.
Comparison Shopping Engines:
- Shopzilla/Connexity- Product listing ads (PLAs) Search engine marketing (SEM) Search engine optimization (SEO) Marketplace listings
- Google Shopping- Search results on Google Shopping are built on Product Listing Ads. Shoppers can discover, compare and purchase products directly from your store.
- Nextag- Nextag is your dream marketing partner, consistently delivering the highest volume of qualified traffic that converts into dependable sales.
- Pricegrabber- The CPC Merchant Services Program features the opportunity for merchants with web sites to list their product offers on PriceGrabber. When a product offer is clicked on by a user, the merchant pays a cost-per-click (CPC). The user then finalizes their decision to purchase the item on the merchant web site.
- Bonanza- We provide a marketplace with one-click publishing to all major buyer channels (Google Shopping, TheFind, Nextag, Pricegrabber, etc). Until you make a sale, we pay all advertising costs on your behalf. We only make money when you make money. No listing fees, no monthly store fees, no other sneaky fees.
- Shopmania- Receive top quality traffic, with the best conversion potential. Increase your visibility and customer base
- Shopping.com/eBay Commerce Network- Access sites that receive over 200M visits monthly with the eBay Commerce Network Merchant Program
- Sell.com- Sell.com was created to provide a better way to make e-commerce work. Since our early days, we have worked to create powerful tools for all types of online sales and marketing.
- RetailTower- Free and paid app that enables online retailers to promote their online stores across leading comparison shopping sites.
- DHL- You can print labels, schedule pickups, store an unlimited number of receivers in your address book, request an Internal Transaction Number and much more – all directly from your computer.
- UPS- Our broad range of services lets you find the balance that's right for you, whether you need your shipments to arrive the next day or the next week. Prompt, dependable, and cost-effective, Ground Shipping is perfect for routine shipments. Ship high-priority items and get time- and day-definite delivery along with free UPS packaging with Guaranteed Express Services.
- My USPS- Dashboard that displays your incoming USPS domestic packages in a central location to view status information and manage your packages. You can check the status of your packages at any time from a computer or web-enabled device.
- FedEx- Our solutions connect people and possibilities. We deliver solutions that matter to you and your business, turning global challenges into opportunities.
- Fulfillment by Amazon- You store your products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products.
- Fulfilled by Sears- A complete retail fulfillment service for your business. Enterprise level fulfillment and logistics solution. Sell anywhere and Sears picks, packs and ships. No minimum volume. No long-term commitments
Check back regularly as I will be adding more resources to this list. Drop me a line at email@example.com if you would like to recommend any additional resources.