Productivity, Learning And Design Resources For Fashion And ECommerce Entrepreneurs
My picks for the best free and paid graphic design, stock photos, clip art, learning and productivity resources for fashion designers and ecommerce entrepreneurs.
Graphic Design/Stock Photos/Vector Clip Art:
- All-free-download.com- All-free-download.com is a meta search engine. We gather all other free resource into one. Make it easy to find and download. All of the resources are gathered by users and public sources on the internet.
- Shutterstock- Subscriptions and Images On Demand for every budget. Over 50 Million Stock Photos, Vectors, Videos, and Music Tracks. Find everything you need for your creative projects. Download instantly.
- Graphicstock- subscription-based resource for royalty-free graphics, images, icons, buttons, textures, backgrounds, and more. Simply create an account, and you get unlimited downloads to everything on the site
- iStock- Incredible stock. Flexible pricing. Explore millions of royalty-free images, illustrations, videos, and music clips at ridiculously great prices.
- FreeImages.com- the leading source of free stock photos! Whether you just want to browse our huge image gallery or want to share your own photos with others, this is the site for you!
- Canva- Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more.
- Picmonkey- PicMonkey makes creative tools for photo editing and graphic design because we want you to rock the universe. We want your images to show your creativity, your style, your spot-on brilliance.
- Dreamstime- Stock Photos & Video Footage for as low as $0.20USD / Download or Free. From the World's Largest Community in Stock Photos.
- Flickr/Creative Commons- Many Flickr users have chosen to offer their work under a Creative Commons license, and you can browse or search through content under each type of license.
- Photopin- Free Photos for bloggers and creatives! Search millions of Creative Commons photos and add them to your blog posts easily.
Learning and Continuing Education:
Lynda.com- Learn what you want, when you want, from our entire course library. Courses for all levels cover technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more. Find what you need in our growing library. New courses added weekly. Watch and learn from top experts who are passionate about teaching.
- Skillshare- Learning for Creators. Enroll in online classes and complete projects that unlock your creativity. You’ll have access to our online classes that you can watch on your own time, and you’ll get to collaborate with our vibrant and active community on student projects.
- YouTube- YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
- Coursera- Coursera is an education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. Choose from hundreds of courses created by the world’s top educational institutions. Courses are open to anyone, and learning is free.
- Grovo- Grovo’s microlearning method makes learning faster and more effective. You’ll build up knowledge with highly engaging 60–90 second videos.
- General Assembly- General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design. Learn Technology, Design, And Business Skills From Industry Professionals In Our Global Community.
- WiseStamp- Create your email signature. Our passion is to bridge this gap by building a strong platform with a variety of Email Apps that on one hand lets users make a better use of their daily emails - adding a whole new level of functionality and interaction - and on the other hand enables publishers (social services and brands) to distribute their content and engage users in one of the biggest online markets – email.
- Fiverr- What do you need done? Find it on Fiverr. Welcome to the world's largest marketplace for creative and professional services. Instant access to millions of Gigs from people who love what they do. Categories include: Graphics & Design, Writing, Translation, Business, Tech and many more. Find the exact service you need, starting at just $5.
- upwork- Hire Great Freelancers. Browse profiles, portfolios and reviews to assemble your 24/7 online workforce. Collaborate in shared online work rooms and receive daily activity reports. Only pay for work you approve, plus upWork takes care of all invoicing and taxes.
Check back regularly as I will be adding more resources to this list. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to recommend any additional resources.