How Can We Help? FAQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What does 65 MCMLXV mean?
MCMLXV is 1965 spelled out in Roman letters. This is the year that Juan E. Romero, the Founder and Creative Director of 65 MCMLXV was born.
2) What does the logo symbolize?
The 65 MCMLXV crest is a merging of several icons. The wings represent the wings of the Andean Condor on the left, and the wings of the American Eagle on the right. The yellow, blue and red colors on the left symbolize the colors of the flag of Ecuador where Juan E. Romero was born. The red, white and blue colors on the right symbolize the colors of the United States of which he is a proud citizen . The symbol at the bottom of the shield is the Pisces symbol, his Zodiac sign.
3) Where are the products manufactured?
The products are manufactured and imported from several different strategic partners overseas. In the future, we will be expanding to include more vendors from all over the world as well as from the USA. Our collection of men's and women's graphic t-shirts are made and printed here in the USA. Many of the items in our CafePress, SpreadShirt and Zazzle shops are also made in the USA.
4) What styles and products do you offer?
We currently offer our exclusive men's and women's Just Sayin' statement t-shirts as well as our men's premium jean, chino pant, chino short, vintage logo t-shirt, fleece hoody and fleece sweatpant. Check out our stores on CafePress, SpreadShirt and Zazzle for a wide assortment of items including Kid's, Pets, Bags, Hats and items for the Home.
5) Do you offer Sales and Promotions?
Yes! We offer seasonal and ongoing sales and offers. Please check out our ON SALE! page for our current offers.
6) How should you wash and care for the garments?Slogan T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
To avoid possible shrinkage: Lay flat to dry or hang to dry.
Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Do not iron on the artwork or screen print.
7) Do the sizes run big or small?
Our fits are comparable to most other brands . Our men's statement t-shirts are a "Muscle" or Slim fit so we recommend buying a size up just to be safe. The Chino pant and short are a Slim fit. Please refer to our size guide.
8) Do you offer Kid's sizes?
Check out our shops on CafePress, SpreadShirt and Zazzle for a wide selection of items in Infant, Toddler and Kid's sizes.
9) Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, we offer FREE standard shipping via UPS or USPS on all orders shipped within the continental United States. You also have the option to pay for expedited shipping with the carrier of your choice including Fedex.
10) How quickly will my order arrive?
Most orders will arrive within 5 business days. We have partnered with a third party fulfillment center so that your order is professionally and quickly handled. You will receive an order confirmation after your order is placed with a tracking number where you can track the status of your package.
11) Is my credit card information secure?
Yes, all payments are processed through our secure shopping cart provided by Shopify/Stripe, Amazon Payments or PayPal depending on which one you choose when you checkout.
12) What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards including:
13) What makes your styles unique and different?
- Our designs are our own original creations and not sold by any other brand or on any other website.
- We have made each of our styles with the highest quality detailing on the inside as well as on the outside of each garment.
- Our t-shirts are custom-made to our specifications to fit you like a glove.
- Solid jersey colors are 100% cotton soft-washed, fine jersey and our heather colors are a cotton/poly blend.
- Our men's and women's graphic tees are carefully crafted and tailored to fit a man's or woman's individual body shape.
- Our slogan t-shirts are expertly printed and we use a variety of print techniques to give our unique designs that special edge including:
- Gold and Silver Foil printing
- Gold, Silver, Copper and Pink Glitter printing
- High-Density Gel printing
- Sequin Appliques
- Glitter and Heat-sealed Rhinestone combination printing